01 Nov Holiday Pincushion Swap
Tis the season to be jolly and exchange pin cushions! I am so excited about this. I love gift exchanges and creating things for other people. One of the big reasons I love this holiday season, so much love, passion and positivity to give others. So here are the deets:
Pincushion image from Pinterest
- Only 5 members of our PGS Family will be chosen to participate with us this year. If you want to participate, enter the required information below.
- You secret PGS Secret Santa will be chosen and emailed to you.
- Study the lady you will be gifting. Get to know her favorite color, favorite animal, her style, things she likes, etc. But do not give her any hints that you are her secret santa.
- Handmake or purchase a pin cushion that you think she will love. Be creative and enjoy yourself. There are ideas on Pinterest if you need a place to start.
- Package it and mail if off to them by December 5th. Everyone should have received their secret santa gift by the following week.
- Within the package that you will sending off, include an xmas card stating the minimum: your name and IG username name, so that the person receiving the gift is able to get a face behind the gift.
- Once your gift is received post a picture on IG and all other social media with the hashtag #PGSHolidaySwap. Share those photos ladies! We want to see how much creativity went into your gifts.
- Once your photos have been shared, we will take them and share it on our social media as well. You know how much we love to share your work.
- Happy Holidays ladies! We thank you so much , truly, for you love and support. We wish you all the best during this holiday season. Until next year, keep sewing!!!